Democracy Now! Friday, August 19, 2005
* Headlines for August 19, 2005
* Crawford Vigil Is Not Over: Exclusive Interview with Cindy Sheehan After Mother's Stroke: "I Want to Get Back As Soon As Possible"
* Army Vet Ann Wright Running "Field Operations for Peace, Not War"
* Mother Nadia McCaffrey Showed the World a Casualty of the Iraq War
* State Senator Becky Lourey Lost Her Son in Iraq, Now She's Fighting Against the War
* Navy Officer Charlie Anderson: "We Don't Need Yellow Ribbons, We Need Help, We Need Jobs"
* Mom Protests War on Eve of Son's Deployment to Iraq
* F.B.I. Whistle-Blower Colleen Rowley Says No to Occupation
* Crawford Peace House Supports Camp Casey